Studio Day

So its a luxury to have a day in the studio, as I took a new teaching post in January at the University of Leeds, teaching drawing, embroidery and a bit of knitting too, which I am loving, but it does mean a little less time in the studio, hence my lack of posts recently.

But a lovely day of using these new print plates I made up....


Which have produced this little batch, soon to be turned into blocks and on their way to stockists and my etsy shop soon.


Sent my first order from Norway off this week and then one to Wales today, wonder where will be next!

Comments

  1. ooh more boats, you know my weakness! You should get in touch with the RYA and see if there is a chance of inclusion in their Magazine or something x They would make great trophies for competitions too. Connor has so many engraved glasses - which are quite boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment